For More Understanding on Advanced Body Sugaring ☺
This is a unique way to remove hair. The paste is created by water, sugar and lemon. ALL NATURAL PRODUCTS. While spreading the paste over the hair, it seeps down into the hair follicle making it easy to come out! The hair will grow back thinner and possibly lighter colored. This process removes the entire hair follicle including the root, which can lead to permanency!
1) Avoid applying lotion or deodorant. The area needs to be clean and dry!
2) If you shaved, please allow 10 days before sugaring.
1) Your pores will be open & dark clothing could bleed onto your skin. Wearing light shirts to the appointment is recommended!
2) Excess sweating (workouts, running ect) should be avoided for 12hrs.
3) As simple as a bath or shower will keep your newly sugared area clean!
4) Exfoliation is proven highly successful to avoid ingrown hairs. Your skin will be sensitive, so please wait 3-4 days before doing this.
***Those taking Retinal A or Accutane are NOT eligible! These medications are designed to loosen the inner-cellular glue. Sugaring can tear or lift the skin***
Questions You May Have:
1) Does it hurt? Any form of epilation (removal of hair below the skin surface) can have some form of discomfort. The sugar coats the hair follicle making the process quite tolerable.
2) When should I re-book? Please wait 3-5 weeks… it all depends how fast your hair grows back!
3) When should I tan or go for a massage on the same day I’m being sugared? The area you sugar needs to be clean and dry so please make sugaring your first appointment ☺
I provide advanced body sugaring, for both male and female, which is a unique hair removal method using all natural products!